At FEST, we always look on the bright side – in all we do – and stay positive when things get difficult. This mindset enables us to continue to offer you the best service possible, even in times of Corona.
Our FEST brand stores will stay open during regular opening hours. The health and safety of our customers and staff are very important to us. To prevent the virus from spreading, we take the following measures:
- We follow all guidelines provided by the government.
- We welcome max. 3 people at a time.
- We ask you to keep 1.5 meters distance at all times.
- We ask you to shop online if you are not feeling well.
Free digital interior advice
Not able to leave the house? Let us help you out! Our interior designer can advice you by email or video call. Let her help you redecorate your living room and find the right furniture or home décor items. Why do not use this home time to take your interior to the next level? Click here to set an appointment. Free of charge!
All lead-times extended by 2 weeks
At the moment, the effects of the pandemic on our supply chain are very limited. Our factories and freight forwarders have taken all possible measures. However, on government orders, all people with cold symptoms need to stay at home. For that reason, our suppliers are slightly understaffed. This extends our lead-times by 2 weeks.
All delivery companies are extremely busy at the moment - so it will take longer than usual for your order to arrive.
Home décor shipments:
- It will take around 6 working days extra for your package to arrive.
- The Netherlands & Belgium: JP Haarlem continues their full-service delivery service but we kindly ask you to keep 2 meters distance at all times.
- Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, UK, Scotland, Ireland: until further notice, we can not deliver to these countries due to the complete lockdown.
- Other EU countries: basic delivery is still possible, delays in lead-time may occur.
- Other countries: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current information.
Office staff will be working from home
Our team is working from home and is available through email and regular phone numbers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.